The IUPUI Jaguars (0-3) hope to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the UTSA Roadrunners (1-2) at 5:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at UTSA Convocation Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Roadrunners’ (-800 to win on the moneyline) game versus the Jaguars (+540).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 4:00 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UTSA vs IUPUI Betting Odds
UTSA Offense Vs. IUPUI Defense (From 2020-21)
|UTSA Offense||Stats (Rank)||IUPUI Defense|
|78.8 (33)||Points/Gm||75.8 (295)|
|72.7 (48)||Possessions/Game||74.4 (332)|
|44.7 (129)||Field Goal %||47.2 (318)|
|33.4 (188)||3PT %||30.4 (29)|
|50.8 (145)||Effective FG %||52.5 (285)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||55.1 (256)|
IUPUI Offense vs. UTSA Defense (From 2020-21)
|IUPUI Offense||Stats (Rank)||UTSA Defense|
|71.2 (176)||Points/Gm||73.3 (259)|
|71.5 (80)||Possessions/Game||73.1 (308)|
|42.3 (260)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|49 (231)||Effective FG %||48.8 (122)|
|52.8 (216)||True Shooting %||52.9 (159)|
UTSA Betting Insights
- UTSA won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- A total of 18 of UTSA’s games last season went over the point total.
- UTSA and its opponents went over 134.5 combined points in 25 of 32 games last season.
- The average point total in Roadrunners contests last season was 147.8, 13.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
IUPUI Betting Insights
- IUPUI went 9-9-2 ATS last season.
- The Jaguars were an underdog by 10.5 points or more last year twice, and failed to cover both times.
- In IUPUI’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 10 times.
- IUPUI combined with its opponent to score more than 134.5 points in 14 of 20 games last season.
- Jaguars outings last year had a 146.8-point average over/under, 12.3 more points than this game’s total.
UTSA Key Players
- Jhivvan Jackson put up 19.9 points per game last season.
- Keaton Wallace dished out 3.4 assists a game and Jacob Germany pulled down six rebounds per matchup.
- Jackson connected on 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Eric Parrish grabbed 1.1 steals per game. Germany averaged 1.2 blocks an outing.
IUPUI Key Players
- Marcus Burk scored 21.8 points per game last season.
- Elyjah Goss notched 11.6 rebounds per game and Mike Depersia averaged 3.9 assists per game.
- Jaylen Minnett had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Burk collected 1.8 steals per game. Goss averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.
The post UTSA Vs IUPUI: NCAA Basketball Betting Lines, Odds And Trends – November 17, 2021 appeared first on The Lines.
This content was originally published here.