The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-2) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (2-0) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at Mohegan Sun Arena. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the River Hawks’ (-550 to win on the moneyline) contest against the Blue Devils (+400).
This article makes reference to odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 3:59 AM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UMass-Lowell vs Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
UMass-Lowell Offense Vs. Cent. Conn. St. Defense (From 2020-21)
|UMass-Lowell Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cent. Conn. St. Defense|
|68.1 (256)||Points/Gm||77.4 (314)|
|68.1 (209)||Possessions/Game||70.9 (242)|
|44.9 (119)||Field Goal %||46.9 (309)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||35.2 (261)|
|51 (136)||Effective FG %||53.8 (316)|
|54.2 (153)||True Shooting %||56.8 (317)|
Cent. Conn. St. Offense vs. UMass-Lowell Defense (From 2020-21)
|Cent. Conn. St. Offense||Stats (Rank)||UMass-Lowell Defense|
|68.5 (247)||Points/Gm||71 (195)|
|71.1 (87)||Possessions/Game||68.9 (159)|
|42.4 (255)||Field Goal %||43.1 (163)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|48.5 (252)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|52 (250)||True Shooting %||52.8 (157)|
UMass-Lowell Betting Insights
- UMass-Lowell covered 14 times in 24 games with a spread last season.
- UMass-Lowell’s games went over the point total 10 out of 24 times last season.
- UMass-Lowell’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 138.5 points 11 times.
- The average total in River Hawks outings last season was 141.3, 2.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Insights
- Cent. Conn. St. won 15 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 14 times.
- The Blue Devils covered the spread four times last year (4-5 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s games hit the over 15 out of 29 times last season.
- Cent. Conn. St. combined with its opponent to score more than 138.5 points in 19 of 29 games last season.
- Blue Devils contests last year had a 144.6-point average over/under, 6.1 more points than this game’s point total.
UMass-Lowell Key Players
- Obadiah Noel averaged 20.2 points per game last season.
- Connor Withers collected 6.3 rebounds a game and Bryce Daley dished out 3.6 assists per outing.
- Noel had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Noel averaged 1.1 steals per game. Withers collected 1.2 blocks a contest.
Cent. Conn. St. Key Players
- Greg Outlaw averaged 10.7 points per game last season while tacking on 4.8 rebounds.
- Nigel Scantlebury collected four assists per game.
- Tre Mitchell had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Outlaw grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Karrington Wallace averaged 1.4 blocks a contest.
The post UMass-Lowell Vs Cent. Conn. St.: NCAA Basketball Betting Lines, Odds And Trends – November 17, 2021 appeared first on The Lines.
This content was originally published here.