The Minnesota Timberwolves (14-15) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (14-14) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Target Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The Timberwolves () meet the Mavericks (+140 to win) on Sunday at 8:00 PM ET.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of December 18, 2021 at 11:16 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Timberwolves Vs. Mavericks Player Props
Injury Report as of December 18
Taurean Prince: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Anthony Edwards: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Josh Green: Out (Illness),
Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Foot),
Luka Doncic: Out (Ankle),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal),
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Illness),
Reggie Bullock: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Eugene Omoruyi: Out (Foot)
|Timberwolves Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|108.7 (12)||Points/Gm||104.6 (5)|
|13.6 (27)||Possessions/Game||10.7 (2)|
|42.7 (27)||Field Goal %||46.2 (22)|
|33.9 (21)||3PT %||36 (22)|
|50.4 (25)||Effective FG %||52.9 (19)|
|53.7 (25)||True Shooting %||55.6 (14)|
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Timberwolves Defense|
|104.4 (26)||Points/Gm||108.7 (19)|
|10.7 (29)||Possessions/Game||13.6 (4)|
|44.3 (22)||Field Goal %||44.7 (12)|
|32.8 (25)||3PT %||33.5 (5)|
|51.4 (22)||Effective FG %||52 (14)|
|54.3 (24)||True Shooting %||56 (18)|
Timberwolves and Mavericks Betting Records
- Minnesota has compiled a 14-14-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread once this season (1-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 14 out of 29 times this season.
- Dallas has put together a 12-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have covered the spread twice this season (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In Dallas’ 28 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- Karl-Anthony Towns leads the Timberwolves in scoring (24.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.1 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by D’Angelo Russell’s 6.4 per game.
- Anthony Edwards knocks down 3.1 threes per game to lead the Timberwolves.
- Minnesota’s steals leader is Edwards, who grabs 1.6 per game. Towns leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Luka Doncic holds the top spot on the Mavericks scoring and assist lists, tallying 25.6 points and 8.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kristaps Porzingis is the Dallas leader with 8.1 per game.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Dorian Finney-Smith tops Dallas in steals with 1.4 per game, and Porzingis leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
The post Timberwolves Vs Mavericks: NBA Betting Lines, Odds And Trends – December 19, 2021 appeared first on The Lines.
This content was originally published here.