The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (1-1) battle the Denver Pioneers (2-1) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Islanders’ (-111 to win on the moneyline) game versus the Pioneers (-108).
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 3:58 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Texas A&M-CC vs Denver Betting Odds
Texas A&M-CC Offense Vs. Denver Defense (From 2020-21)
|Texas A&M-CC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Denver Defense|
|64.8 (312)||Points/Gm||79.1 (328)|
|70.1 (126)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (261)|
|41.8 (279)||Field Goal %||47.7 (333)|
|33 (208)||3PT %||38.2 (335)|
|47.7 (282)||Effective FG %||55 (335)|
|51.8 (259)||True Shooting %||59.8 (342)|
Denver Offense vs. Texas A&M-CC Defense (From 2020-21)
|Denver Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas A&M-CC Defense|
|69.8 (215)||Points/Gm||71.5 (212)|
|71.1 (87)||Possessions/Game||69.8 (201)|
|44.3 (158)||Field Goal %||44.1 (204)|
|35 (114)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|50.3 (169)||Effective FG %||49.7 (181)|
|54.4 (141)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
Texas A&M-CC Betting Insights
- Texas A&M-CC won eight games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Islanders covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- A total of 14 of Texas A&M-CC’s games last season hit the over.
- In 10 games last season, Texas A&M-CC and its opponents went over 140.5 combined points.
- Islanders contests last season had an average total of 137.4, 3.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver compiled a 6-14-0 ATS record last year.
- The Pioneers were an underdog by 1.5 points or more 16 times last year, and covered the spread in six of those games.
- Denver’s games hit the over 12 out of 20 times last season.
- Denver and its opponents combined to score more than 140.5 points in 15 of 20 games last season.
- The Pioneers had a 142.6-point average over/under in their outings last year, 2.1 more points than the point total for this game.
Texas A&M-CC Key Players
- Jalen White was solid last season with 11.7 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Myles Smith racked up 2.6 assists per game.
- Nolan Bertain had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down two shots from deep per game.
- Smith averaged 1.3 steals per game. Perry Francois collected one block a contest.
Denver Key Players
- Jase Townsend averaged 19.2 points per game last season.
- Sam Hines Jr. collected 5.8 rebounds a game and Roscoe Eastmond dished out 3.2 assists per matchup.
- Townsend made two threes per game a season ago.
- Townsend collected 1.1 steals per game. Hines Jr. averaged 0.6 blocks a contest.
The post Texas A&M-CC Vs Denver: NCAA Basketball Betting Lines, Odds And Trends – November 17, 2021 appeared first on The Lines.
This content was originally published here.