The Boston College Eagles (3-0) hope to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Rhode Island Rams (2-0) at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at Thomas F. Ryan Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (-249 to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Eagles (+199).
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of November 17, 2021 at 4:01 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rhode Island vs Boston College Betting Odds
Rhode Island Offense Vs. Boston College Defense (From 2020-21)
|Rhode Island Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston College Defense|
|70.8 (188)||Points/Gm||79.5 (334)|
|70.1 (126)||Possessions/Game||71.7 (271)|
|43.9 (182)||Field Goal %||49.1 (342)|
|30.5 (308)||3PT %||35.5 (276)|
|48.8 (241)||Effective FG %||55.5 (339)|
|52.7 (220)||True Shooting %||58.4 (336)|
Boston College Offense vs. Rhode Island Defense (From 2020-21)
|Boston College Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rhode Island Defense|
|71.4 (167)||Points/Gm||70.1 (171)|
|70.9 (96)||Possessions/Game||70.4 (222)|
|42.2 (266)||Field Goal %||41.5 (70)|
|33.1 (202)||3PT %||33.1 (133)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||47.8 (71)|
|53.3 (200)||True Shooting %||51.5 (80)|
Rhode Island Betting Insights
- Rhode Island went 10-14-0 ATS last season.
- The Rams were favored by 5.5 points or more six times last season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of 13 of Rhode Island’s games last season hit the over.
- Rhode Island and its opponents combined to score more than 137.5 points in 14 of 24 games last season.
- The Rams had an average point total of 140.6 in their matchups last season, 3.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
Boston College Betting Insights
- Boston College compiled an 8-10-1 ATS record last season.
- The Eagles had an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs last season.
- Boston College and its opponents combined to hit the over 12 out of 19 times last year.
- Boston College played 15 games last season that finished with a point total over 137.5 points.
- The average over/under for Eagles matchups last year was 146, 8.5 more points than this game’s point total.
Rhode Island Key Players
- Daron Russell scored 14.9 points per game and averaged 4.4 assists per contest last season.
- Antwan Walker pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Jeremy Sheppard had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Russell grabbed two steals per game. Makhel Mitchell averaged 1.8 blocks a game.
Boston College Key Players
- Jay Heath averaged 14.5 points per game last season.
- Makai Ashton-Langford dished out 3.2 assists a game and Steffon Mitchell grabbed 7.2 rebounds per contest.
- Heath hit 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
- Ashton-Langford collected 1.7 steals per game. CJ Felder averaged 2.2 blocks an outing.
The post Rhode Island Vs Boston College: NCAA Basketball Betting Lines, Odds And Trends – November 17, 2021 appeared first on The Lines.
This content was originally published here.